“100% working with existing fabrics… they dictate what silhouettes are made — less impact in an industry that is so wasteful…” - owner/designer: stephanie, owner / designer
We have an amazing team in cold spring & in nyc garment district:
cold spring: stylist: melissa ~ stylist: katie ~ stylist: alethea ~ stylist: healther ~
nyc historic garment district: marking & grading: han & ary ~ cutters: tomas ~ sewers: mr. lix, irma & wendy ~ production manager: mauricio
stephanie ~ founder | designer | buyer | stylist
born with an eye for fashion and feel for fabric, she’s got the treasure map revealing where all the great, forgotten fabrics have been hidden away!
our fabulous shopping & styling team
• alii ~ local cold spring-er and future marketing & communications exec
• alethea ~ local cold spring-er, mom & stylist extraordinaire
• heather ~ local beacon gal, a swingster for life
• katie ~ local cold spring-erl, check out her youtube channel
• kirsten ~ local beacon gal, dress hound and a student at FIT
• melissa ~ a graduate of aveda with accessorizing super powers
wendy ~ alterations & sewer
the ‘queen of fit,’ wendy is stepanie’s trusted ally in all things regarding stitch and fit. if your purchase needs a tuck or a taper, you’ll be in excellent hands.
eileen ~ model
our model, muse and personal hairdresser! when she isn't posing for us, you’ll find her cutting & coloring hair at the cold spring apothecary. she is a mom, gardener & sewer of incredible halloween costumes.
caroline kaye ~ photography
now a visual storyteller, Caroline was formerly a magazine writer, producer and editor. a hudson valley resident, she has photographed clothes, kids, yogis, chess grand masters, chefs and pigs :-)
to make something happen.
I hope I can swing a deal that will make us all lot of money. we all hope you can swing it.
1. [for a person] to be up to date and modern.
lynn really swings. look at those blue suede shoes!
2. [for a party or other event] to be fun or exciting.
I’ve never been to a gathering that swings like this one.
3. to bring something off; to execute a deal.
they want to elect me president to the club. I hope they can swing it.